With garlic and chilli
- 6 Wild Caught Sea Scallops
- 1 Medium Clove Chopped Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Chopped Dried or Fresh Chilli
- Salt and Pepper
Caution: While all care has been taken, the meat may contain shell - please check prior to consumption and eat with care
Remove from all packaging
1. Thaw scallops in the refrigerator or under cold running water. Place scallops on paper towel to separated liquid from the scallop meat.
2. In mixing bowl, mix one medium clove chopped garlic with two tablespoons olive oil and one teaspoon of chopped dried or fresh chilli.
3. Add scallops and carefully coat in oil, garlic and chilli mix.
4. Pan fry scallops in a small amount of olive oil or on a medium / high heat until cooked. Cooking will take 3 minutes each side.
5. Add salt and pepper and squeeze of lemon to taste and serve.
6. Note: Chilli can be removed from the recipe.
* Appliances may vary; adjust cooking times as necessary.