- 2 Atlantic Salmon Fillets
- 2 Tables Spoons of Extra Light Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
Caution: While all care has been taken, the fish may contain bones - please check prior to consumption and eat with care
1. Thaw Salmon Portion in the refrigerator or under cold running water.
2. Place Salmon portion skin down in a medium / hot pan nonstick pan in a small amount of olive oil.
3. Turnover when skin is crisp and salmon is cooked on one side. Cooking will take 3-5 minutes each side depending on thickness.
4. Add salt and pepper and squeeze of lemon to taste and serve.
5. Appliances may vary; adjust cooking times as necessary