Regal 5 Minute Thai Curry
Mild, Serves 4
- Regal Springs Tilapia – 6 fillets diced 3cm cubes and seasoned
- Thai Green curry sauce – 500ml jar of Taylors (or your favourite)
- Red onion ½ finely sliced
- Green chilli ½ finely chopped
- Garlic clove crushed
- Coriander – 1 handful leafs chopped
- 1tbs veg oil
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- Lime – 1 juiced
- Extra coriander leafs torn to serve
- “Red Rock Deli” Green Chilli & Coriander or Lime & Black Pepper crushed
- Cook the rice.
- Heat pan to medium and sauté onion, garlic, chilli and coriander leafs for 2 mins.
- Add Thai Curry Sauce stirring for 30sec
- Add fillet cubes and poach 3 mins
- Garnish with coriander and lime juice. Serve with steamed rice.
- If naughty, add a handful of “Red Rock Deli” chips!