- 2 x wild caught 141 gram lobster tails
- 2 x tbls of parsley
- 2 x tbls of garlic
- 2 x tbls of basil
- 2 x tbls of butter
Caution: While all care has been taken, the meat may contain shell – please check prior to consumption and eat with care
- Remove lobster tails from packaging.
- Cut the shell (belly side) with kitchen scissors.
- Remove the meat from shell by using a spoon to slide between the shell and meant, in one piece and slice into 3cm medallions.
- Finely chop parsley, basil and garlic.
- On low heat melt two tablespoons butter and one tablespoon of oil and add salt and pepper.
- Once butter has melted turn heat up to medium and add chopped herbs and cook until garlic is soft.
- Add lobster and turn to coat with mix and simmer in the frypan until cooked.
- Plate, season with lemon juice and salt and pepper and serve.