- 6 Wild Caught Sea Scallops
- 1 Medium Clove Chopped Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Chopped Dried or Fresh Chilli
- Salt and Pepper
Caution: While all care has been taken, the meat may contain shell – please check prior to consumption and eat with care
Remove from all packaging
- Thaw scallops in the refrigerator or under cold running water. Place scallops on paper towel to separated liquid from the scallop meat.
- In mixing bowl, mix one medium clove chopped garlic with two tablespoons olive oil and one teaspoon of chopped dried or fresh chilli.
- Add scallops and carefully coat in oil, garlic and chilli mix.
- Pan fry scallops in a small amount of olive oil or on a medium / high heat until cooked. Cooking will take 3 minutes each side.
- Add salt and pepper and squeeze of lemon to taste and serve.
Note: Chilli can be removed from the recipe.
* Appliances may vary; adjust cooking times as necessary.